Tuesday, October 11, 2011

SHOUT OUT !!!! UPdate???911

Thanks you Happy Reading



Ashley Sullivan ... hey everyone thank you sooo much for reading my blogs i would just like to make a quick shout out to ashley... if you guys do watch elle and blair on youtube and you know their website and you are a member be sure to add ashley as a friend here is a link to her profile http://www.elleandblair.com/user_profile/view/29236
Another thing is that me and ashley were taking and i want to make a thing like a segment callled fashion frenzy where ashley ask me questions everytime she can and i will answer them for more advice... i will have new fall and winter fashion advice and clothes so be be sure to check the BLOG!!!!!
THANK YOU SOOOOOOO MUCH ASHLEY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and comment. I check my comments everyday and they make my day :)- xoxo