Hey guys i havent talked to you guys in the longest time ever! How are you all! Anyways its summer and most of us are out of school and are already to hit the beach. I wanted to quickly tell you about this amazing site on etsy : http://www.etsy.com/shop/topbaby?ref=pr_shop_more . They have the cutest bikinis ever!!!!!!!Here is on of my favorite one... from the shop and look very edgy and SEXY IT IS . Is it possible to fall in love with a bikini? Anyways i hope you guys check out their website and QUICKLY DONT LEAVE WITHOUT COMMENT IF YOU LIKE THE BIKINI OR NOT!
Isnt this cute too! OMG GO LOOK AT THE WEBSITE AND I PROMISE YOU WILL FALL IN LOVE. These remind me of the ones at victoria secret but for a cheeper price and much better quality :)
Wednesday, July 25, 2012
So a few months ago I received this Dove visible care body wash. I couldn't wait to use it because it was by my favorite brand DOVE! Let me tell you this body wash is extremely smooth and soft and it glides right on to your skin and has a great scent. I don't know but this has made it into my favorites. You cab get this at basically any drugstore and and it is completely worth your money!
I would give it a 5/5
------Also, please make sure to visit http://on.fb.me/
DoveShowUsYourSkin where you can submit your photo to be featured in the brand’s largest campaign featuring real women – you will even end up on a billboard in the famous Times Square! Please encourage your readers to do so as well.
Furthermore, in May, Dove® is launching a “Show Us Your Skin” app to create your own Dove® mosaic comprised of your own family and friends.
Learn a couple ways you can take care of your skin and make it healthy as possible!
- Keep hot showers short and sweet. Steaming hot water can really dry out your skin, so convince yourself to enjoy a slightly lukewarm temperature and buy yourself an extra 2 or 3 minutes of blissful bathing.
- Pesky dry elbows? Take a lemon, cut it in half, and lay each half face up on a flat surface. Then, sink your elbows into them. After about 20 seconds, your dry skin will disappear. Added bonus - the subtle citrus fresh scent lingers.
- Be patient. Pat your moisturizer into your skin instead of rubbing it on (better absorption, less tugging on the skin) and give it a good minute to soak into the skin before you move onto the next step of your make up routine.
- Make a difference. Sleeveless season is upon us, so opt for a body wash that will make an actual difference in the way you skin looks - like Dove® Visible Care™ Body Wash. This way, beautiful skin becomes part of your daily shower routine - simple and efficient, two of my favorite words when it comes to beauty.
Friday, July 13, 2012
Hey everyone, right when I came back from school I use to drink these delicious smoothies and I wanted to share the recipe with you because it is so delicious :) I hope you will enjoy
How To Make a Strawberry Smoothie With Yogurt
If you follow the simple steps below, you will know how to make a strawberry smoothie using yogurt.
- Take a cup and a half of strawberries, preferably they should be frozen. Place them in a clean blender which is only used in making milkshakes and smoothies.
- Add a cup of cold yogurt. You can use low-fat, plain or flavored yogurt in this drink. It all depends upon your required taste. It is a good think that yogurt is also available in the strawberry flavor as well.
- If you want to sweeten it then you can add 1 ½ teaspoon of sugar, but this can easily be left out or exchanged with honey.
- Just put the lid on and start blending until the mixture turns smooth. Don’t worry about the seeds of the strawberries because that provides a slight crunch in the drink.
- Pour it out in tall glasses and enjoy it with your friend.
This is how to make a strawberry smoothie with yogurt.
Hope you guys have a healthy summer be back for more tomorrow.
Sunday, May 27, 2012
My Favorite Songs of May
I been obsessed with these songs and I haven't done a post in a long time so I hope you like this and dont forget to comment below your favorite song!
- Call Me Maybe-Carly Rae Jepsen
- Tug of War- Carly Rae Jepsen
- Boyfriend- Justin Beiber
- Beautiful- Christina Aguilera
- Moments- One Direction
- What makes you Beautiful -One direction
- Up all Night- One direction
- One thing- One direction
- More than this- One direction
- Gotta Be you- One direction
Monday, May 7, 2012
There is officially 6 days to mothers day !
Here are some of my ideas whether you have or have not gotten a gift from your mother.
1. A Card! You can always get your mom a card from your local paper store or you could make your own card and write poem. Here is what I have created to help you write a poem to your mom.
First Name of Mom ( don't include last name)
Four descriptive adjectives that describe her
Mom of ( name you and your siblings )
Lover of ...
Who finds happiness in...
Who would like to see...
Who likes to...
Believer in ...
Last name (of your mom)
( * Use figurative language and dont forget to frame the poem*)
2. Flowers! Get her some cute assortments. Having flowers is always something mothers will love to have
3. Perfume- I know moms will love getting perfumes. I usually get my mom her favorite coach perfume but I know that moms will love getting some Victoria Secrets Pink collection. I know also if you can go to the DKNY facebook page, you can do a scent finder where you do a couple of questions like what describes you and there would be 4 pics and you would pick from that. At the end it tells you a couple of scent that describe you. I hate buying a scent that my mom doesn't like so this a perfect way of knowing.
4. Bags: Now I dont mean like purses I mean reusable bags. The bags I am getting my mom are super cute and affordable. Envirosax Mai Tai Series
5. Heart Necklace( Jewelry) Personally me-- I like to get my mom jewelry. So the jewelry that I know your moms would love is the Gold Plated Double Heart Charm Pendant . Which is unbelievably $4.99 . Check out my review on it
6. Skin-care- I like to get my mom skincare products because she loves getting some of my top picks. For my mom I usually get her something from MyChelle, Murad, Simple SkincareReview on MyChelle
7. Wrinkle Cream- Lately I have been checking out this Lashem Product and I have heard so many goods things about it. That's why I wanted to share it with you. Picture Perfect Wrinkle Eye Cream. I have never tried this out but I think my mom will like it. My review on Lashem
So that's my guide for mothers day!
Hope this helped!
For mothers day dont get your mom a
vacuum or a iron.
Saturday, May 5, 2012
Shadora Necklace: So today I am going to review this beautiful necklace. First it reminds me of the heart necklaces from Kay Jewelers. I was sent this product to do a quick review and my honest opinion on my pros and my cons. The thing I love about the necklace is the price is only $4.99 . Be a charmer. I know that this would fit as valentines day but I wanted to introduce to you all before Mother's Day! I am going to be doing a Mothers day post very soon so please be tuned. So exact necklace is the Gold Plated Double Heart Charm Pendant. I have wore this for a long time and surprised that I haven't broken it yet. This comes in a beautiful packaging and I keep some of my other necklaces in there as well. I would give this an overall grade of 9/10 after wearing it for a week. You can buy this here for your mom : Gold Plated Double Hear Charm Pendant.
FTC: This product was sent to me for free to do my honest review
Tuesday, May 1, 2012
So www.dryshampoo.com send me this dry shampoo to try out! I am beyond excited to do the review on this product. So without further a do .. lets get started !
OSCAR BLANDI : This is the volumizing dry shampoo spray. What I love about it thats its invisible which means it completly undetectable and have no white residue.
End Results/ Grade :
This product deserves a 10/10. My hair looks and feels freshly shampooed, without a trace of residue.
Website : Dry Shampoo
Buy This : Oscar Blandi
Sells for: $25
FTC: I was sent these products for free in exchange for a my honest review! This does not affect my opinion in any way what so ever!
Monday, April 30, 2012
( Terrible Camera? Sorry I wanted to get this up)
Lashem send me 2 of their products to review. I have now had them for a couple days close to a week and I am going to tell you my HONEST opinion!
Double Trouble Mascara : Adds definition & intense dimension for seductive sultry eyes. One end contains flexible fibers to give you luscious, voluptuous lashes. The other end gives you longer, fuller lashes. This creates the illusion of bigger, bolder, beautiful lashes that go the distance. It also took place of my old favorite mascara.
3 in 1 Eye Bright : Now brighten eyes for a refreshed, eye opening effect to create dazzling definition and rejuvenate the appearance of tired eyes, 3 in 1 Eye Bright provides a cooling burst to de-puff, calm and fortify skin. Wake up bright and beautiful! I have been using this every night before bed.
Overall Review/ Grade :
I would give these both products a 9.9/10. Which I guess would round to a 10! The .1 I didn't like was that the 3 and 1 Eye Bright was yellow which first surprised me but Never Judge a Book on its Cover !
Check Out the Website : Lashem
FTC: I WAS sent these products for review in exchange for my honest review. This my complete Honest opinion what so ever!
Sunday, April 29, 2012
So lately I have been trying a bunch of skin-care products that you will see in my further post! But I wanted to introduce to one of my many favorite skin care products. Now I have normal to dry skin and somewhere here and there a little bit of acne. These 5 products are mainly for dry though.
Tropical Skin Smoother ( Step 2 Treatment ) Antioxidant and moisture-rich skin exfoliator smooths and renews radiance.
Ultra Hyaluronic Hydrating Serum ( Step 3 Serum) Multi-action hydrates quench, smooth and plumps dry, sensitive skin.
I have no step 4
Dry Repair Cream ( Step 5 Cream) A wealth of rich moisture and advanced skin therapies revive youthful radiance. Improves firmness, strengthens barrier function and supports cellular renewal.
Replenishing Solar Defense SPF 30 ( Step 6 Sun ) Mineral - based Titanium Dioxide- free sun protection with marine Bio-actives to alleviate photo-damage.
Overall Review / Grade :
I would HONESTLY give this product a 10/10 grade! I have been using this product for a couple days now and I can visibly see the difference in my skin! I'll never be able to say its a
Since I love this product I will be doing a giveaway soon! So stay tuned
Visit the Website : MyChelle
FTC: The products WERE sent to me for free but doesn't affect my opinion what so ever!
FTC: The products WERE sent to me for free but doesn't affect my opinion what so ever!
Saturday, April 21, 2012
Thursday, April 19, 2012
When it comes to spring I care most about my skin. It's just me! So let me tell you some skin-care companies and products that will get you through April. I am still waiting to receive some skin-care products from some companies for a review... so lets see if they become a favorite.
Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
I have talked about this alot! Check out review on it in my further post!
I have also talked about this before! I also have a giveaway on this!
Clean and Clear Morning Burst
This is always in my shopping haul! It gets your ready for the hot weather of spring and summer!
What are your favorites?
Look Forward to:
Giveaway's and review's
Help me reach 300 followers!
Monday, April 16, 2012
Sunday, April 15, 2012
I am so excited for a new giveaway... my other one just ended and the winner is Ember's Corner. If you didn't win the other take a chance for this one!
Check out my review for the giveaway products : Dead Sea Premier
So you will get 3 nail kits in all different scent and one "Cinderella mask" (Instant stretching mask).
Check out my review here : Dead Sea Premier Review by beautyfashionbyme
You must be a follower to this blog
Leave a comment below if you want to enter
DO NOT COMMENT IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO BE ENTERED IN THE GIVEAWAY!
in... the comment you can say anything you want to say and the winner will be randomly chosen by random.org
Thank you Dead Sea Premier for sponsoring me to do this giveaway!
Friday, April 13, 2012
My adventures blogging has been amazing! I've been through so much.. in 6 months and it mostly because all you guys following my blog. I really appreciate it. So My.Name.is.Jonna:) has nominated me and i am really happy. I have been already been nominated for this award a couple times but its always a different feeling every time i receive it. Today's friday the 13th and its not bad at all. Thank you so much.
The rules are...
1. Nominate 10 fellow bloggers who are new to blogging
2. Let them know you have nominated them.
3. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
4. Thank the bloggers who have nominated you in your post.
5. Add the versatile blogger picture to your post!
2.) Bah Booh
10.) Little Monster
( I'm not going to put 7 facts about me because i already have in earlier. So you can go to my earlier posts and find 7 facts about me)
Thursday, April 12, 2012
This little mani is so spring-y + girly and I simply couldn’t wait til today to share it. Here’s how it’s done!
TOOLS: mint or turquoise polish, white polish, black polish, a thin paint brush, top coat
- Paint 2 coats of mint or turquoise as a base.
- Make a double scallop shape at the tip using the white polish.
- Take a little black polish on a very thin paint brush and follow the shape of your scallop and end with a loop as seen above.
- Next, take a little more black polish and follow the other scallop, go past the previous loop, and cross over the first black line. See photo if that sounds confusing!
- Take a dab of white polish and make a dot in the middle of your bow. This can be any color or you can even do this step with a rhinestone.
- Don’t forget your top coat!
As always, tweet us a photo when you do it!! And don’t forget to clean UP!
Comment and while your here don't forget to follow
Wednesday, April 11, 2012
Dotting Tool is a key tool when you want to design your nails.
I'm so excited! Lets get started!
- 1.)Get a straight pin. You’ll notice there are different sizes when you’re at a fabric store (we used superfine for this).
- 2.)Get a number 2 pencil with an eraser or one of those retractable erasers as seen above.
- 3.) Insert the pin into the eraser. Try to keep it straight. If you push it into the eraser and notice it’s crooked, just bend it a little to center it. That will insure you get a perfect dot every time.
- 4.)Dip + dot!
Here are some of my favorite dotting tool designs that we found while surfing around!
Comment ! and while your here don't forget to follow!
Tuesday, April 10, 2012
Nars Diamond Life
Deborah Lippmann Candy Shop
Deborah Lippmann Forget You
Essie Tour De France
Essie To Buy or Not to Buy
Essie Orange it's obvious
Essie A Crewed Interest
Essie Navigate Her
Essie Ole Caliente
Nicole by OPI Kardashion Kolors Smile for Glamera
Kardashion Kolor Back to reality TV
Kardashion Kolor Ladies in Limelight
Kardashion Kolor One Big happy family
Kardashion Kolor Purple Yourself Together
OPI That's totally red-ical
OPI Look at me Look at me
OPI Great Minds Pink Alike
Perfect Nail Polish in Pollen
Chanel Le Vernis in May
Those are my top 23( no order ) !
What are yours?
Follow and Comment:)
Sunday, April 8, 2012
Eye Make-Up Remover
This work beyond amazing and it pays off your money. I was washing my makeup off the other day to test it out and it swiped RIGHT OFF! It was even able to take out waterproof mascara which i was incredibly impressed with . Of course i would go off and buy this product after it's done. I have used a bunch of makeup removers. Honestly you can name it, i have used it. To tell the truth i think this is a keeper :) I dont have to spend endless time looking for makeup removers that irritate my skin. Check out the simple website: Simple Skin Care
Our Eye Make-up Remover effectively removes even waterproof mascara, plus it's a perfect blend of our purest possible skin loving ingredients with an added vitamin.
1 ADDED VITAMIN
PRO-VITAMIN B5 known to help restore, soften and smooth
NO GREASY residue
NO ARTIFICIAL PERFUMES
NO HARSH IRRITANTS to upset skin
Safe for sensitive eyes and contact lens users
Saturday, April 7, 2012
Dead Sea Premier : So today i am going to review 2 of my recent favorite products. They are both from the company Dead Sea Premier. So if you haven't already, take a quick look at their website. On with the review...
Packaging:Packaging was so cute! Its adorable. I still kept it because i think it a cute thing to keep in your room. ( I don't know why)
What's included?(left to right) Buffer, cream, filer, cuticle therapy.
Buffer: A new high-tech design buffer which grants a beautiful gleam to your nails and stimulates the blood circulation underneath you nails, which encourages healthy growth.
Cream: This light lotion glides on easily and allows skin to breathe, leaving it irresistibly soft and supple. Its luxurious formula is enriched with Dead Sea minerals and natural plant extracts to soften and smooth your skin. When combined with the cuticle oil it improves the flexibility of your nail and helps reduce flaking and breakage.
Filer: To smooth away rough nail edges and shape your nail faster and easier than ever before.
Cuticle Oil: A specially formulated product that softens and conditions cuticles, giving you a well groomed contour to your nails. It softens the skin and gently loosens the cuticle from the nail. This permits the nail to grow freely and enables you to shape a perfect nail contour. Use regularly and obtain a smooth, firm contour to your nails.
I thought that it is really cute that the nail kits come in 3 different flavors!
1.) Passion Fruit
2.) Milk and Honey
(They all smell amazing by the way)
Instant Stretching Mask
Packaging: To be honest all of the the Dead Sea Premier Products Packaging are so cute! I never want to take the product out of the packaging because it looks so professional in my room in or out the packaging. Either way!
PS- It's nicknames the Cinderella Mask
Cinderella Mask(Instant Stretching Mask): This new professional mask uses essential oils and active ingredients blended in a secret process enabling the skin to instantly revive itself within 5-10 minutes, resulting in a "lifting" effect and with fresh and younger looking skin. This mask stimulates and activates the metabolism of the skin tissue and, in return, it reduces evidence of wrinkles. This mask does miracles and that's why it is also named Cinderella Mask.
That's it for today! So keep checking my blog for a giveaway on these products!
What you will get?
1 Cinderella Mask
All 3 scents of the Nail Kit
Enter in my current giveaway : My Memories Suite Giveaway
Comment and Follow <3
Click these links below to check it out further
Dead Sea Premier
Click these links below to check it out further
Dead Sea Premier