Hey girls! With Halloween just around the corner I thought I'd do a couple looks and costume ideas for you guys! Let's get started!
1) Start by applying foundation with a stippling brush all over your face. Blend with a makeup sponge.
2) Next conceal any blemishes, redness, or dark circles.
3) Taking a highlighter or a shimmery nude/white eye shadow highlight your cheekbones and Cupid's bow (the little indention above your top lip)
4) Set with a loose luminescent powder to your face using a kabuki brush this will help give you that angelic glow.
5) Prime your eyes with any eye shadow primer.
6) Taking any brush or your fingers apply a shimmery white eye shadow all over your lid. blend with a fluffy brush.
7) Taking a crease brush get any color that you'd like (I like purple for brown eyes) and apply in a back and fourth motion to your crease and outer V. Blend.
8) *OPTIONAL* take some eye glitter and put a little over your white shadow.
9) Line your eyes as close to your lash line as possible with a black liner.
10) Finish off your eyes with false eyelashes and your favorite mascara.
11) For your lips opt for a shimmery light pink gloss.