Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Fashion Frenzy

perfect



eos Smooth Lip Balm Sphere, Summer Fruit
$20 - drugstore.com






Q)-  How do you make your own mascara
A)- If you want to make your own mascara quick simple and can redo just follow my trick. First all you have to go is cover you whole hand in my fav : EOS  lip balm just cover the palm of the opposite hand that you write with. One you feel like you are done applying lip to your palm take a back pencil eyeliner (i dont know if liquid will work) and just scribble it on top of the balm on you palm. Then take your index finger and your thumb and rub them on the mixture. Then apply on your eyes. 


Q)- How long should you curl your eyelashes
A)- About 30 seconds each. I feel if you do then you give it extra volume. Dont forget to coat with mascara for EXTRA length and volume.


Q)- I want to curl my eyelashes but i dont have any makeup 
A)- That simple and easy there are actually two ways. First you can just use Vaseline and coat your eyes making it thick and having great ammount of volume. The second way is by a spoon. If you want to know how to do it with  a spoon then go here http://www.ehow.com/how_4968235_curl-eyelashes-spoon.html
Thank you i will finish up with the next 2 later :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and comment. I check my comments everyday and they make my day :)- xoxo