Saturday, November 12, 2011

The 12 Days Christmas...Announcement

Tumblr_ldwlwizabj1qfpdvlo1_500_large
Hey everyone, I'm super excited to announce to you a Christmas Series I got an idea form Gabby. Her blog Gabby's Beauty Basics is amazing. Anyway back to the announcement! So for the 12 days of Christmas starting at Dec 1 i will post different Christmas based things. Here's my plan :) 

  • Day 1- Christmas Nails 
  • Day 2- Winter Outfit 
  • Day 3- Makeup Look (using drugstore products)
  • Day 4- 5 hair ideas 
  • Day 5- How to Wrap a present (perfectly)
  • Day 6- Holiday TAG 
  • Day 7- Party and Special Occasion Outfit 
  • Day 8- Christmas Cookies
  • Day 9- The best Christmas Movies 
  • Day 10- 10 most worn things(Winter edition)
  • Day 11- Winter Accessories 
  • Day 12- My Wishlist :) <333 
Let me know if you have any idea's for my 12 days of Christmas. I would just like to give Gabby a shoutout ! Check out her blog -http://gabbysbeautybasics.blogspot.com/  Thank you guys so much and have a great weekend :) Email me if you need to beautyfashionbyme@gmail.com

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Share some love and comment. I check my comments everyday and they make my day :)- xoxo