Tuesday, December 13, 2011

7th day of Christmas



Questions:
1. Whats Your Favorite Holiday Movie? Elf
2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colors? Red + Gold + Silver
3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas? Dress up on christmas day, and the rest of the holiday in my PJs
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be? My mum
5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning? Christmas morning
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House? YESSS sooo much funn!!!!!!
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break? Christmas shopping, wrapping presents, putting up decorations and playing christmas music! 
8. Any Christmas Wishes? That my family has a great christmas
9. Favorite Christmas Smell? The smell of the christmas dinner!  Vanilla Sugar 
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat? I make the best sugar Christmas cookies eveeeerrr

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and comment. I check my comments everyday and they make my day :)- xoxo