Saturday, December 24, 2011

12th Day of Christmas

MY WISHLIST
-  i dont really have a grand wishlist because when i was deciding to do the 12 days off Christmas thing i thought that i had alot of things in my wishlist but they all have been crosses off but are just some the the basic things i want.  I know tomorrow's and i know though out the 12 days of Christmas blog series  i reached my 100 blog done:) So that was just a really nice Christmas Goal:)

Wishlist
1.)
 I really want this. I love the warmth of this and white goes with everything .:) Its adorable <333
2.)
I love feather earrings and they just complete the look for fall or winter.
3.)
I really need to refill my stock of face and body foundation. i love this stuff<333
4.)
I really want to get some of these brushes. I heard they are really nice and easy to clean.
5.)
I already have a curler and a flat iron but this is the 2 in 1 chi Auto Digital Ceramic Curling and Flat Iron is a hybrid hair straightening iron that is capable of creating both curly and straight styles.  The straightening iron features a 1" ceramic-coated flat iron for smooth straightening and the flat iron plates can be locked together to use the 1-1/4" curling iron for waves and curls.




THE END:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Share some love and comment. I check my comments everyday and they make my day :)- xoxo