What's your morning routine?
Honestly at times i can get lazy... but anyways here's my morning routine. Sorry this is late but i felt in such a dreary mood today because last night my ipod screen cracked! The funny thing was that on that day i went to go get a case for my ipod but i couldn't find one because i have the 3rd gen. So upset. Then today i took some Zumba classes and it is so much fun! Back to the routine :)
- So i wake up and i go to wash my face with clean and clear morning burst.
- After that i use St.Ives blemish and black head control to clean up any blemishes or blackhead for they start and if a pesky blemish is being really annoying.
- After that i just sit down and relax with cucumbers in my eyes. That last for the duration of about 2 minutes.
- After that its shower time! I take a shower for about 10-15 minutes. Be here tomorrow for my What's in my shower?
- I use this frizz control serum by garnier fructis. My hair seems not to be frizzy but i still use it because after i take a shower my hair can get a bit annoying.
- Then i put up my hair so i can work with makeup.
- I apply a moisturizing cream called Cetaphil. This product is absolutely amazing for a starter.
- I dont really apply foundation on a daily basic but i might. I do apply concealer at the bottom of my eyes.
- Then i use a very neutral color for my eyes. I use the basic one color. Its usually a tan color.
- Then i apply bottom eyeliner with kohl and i do a were thin thin of liquid eyeliner at the top of my eyes.
- I place a business card at my lid and i apply mascara making sure it doesn't go onto my face.
- Time for the hair! I comb my hair and i usually have different styles i like to do everyday. If a day i cant think what to do with my hair then i apply heat to it like curling and straightening. But my hair is already gorgeous without heat so i dont apply to my hair as much
- I guess now i eat breakfast and im off to school
SO IF YOUR WONDERING HOW I CAN FIT ALL OF THIS IN THE MORNING LET JUST SAY I WAKE UP VERY EARLY:)
Thanks and make sure to follow me