Friday, July 13, 2012

Smoothie

Hey everyone, right when I came back from school I use to drink these delicious smoothies and I wanted to share the recipe with you because it is so delicious :) I hope you will enjoy

How To Make a Strawberry Smoothie With Yogurt

If you follow the simple steps below, you will know how to make a strawberry smoothie using yogurt.
  • Take a cup and a half of strawberries, preferably they should be frozen. Place them in a clean blender which is only used in making milkshakes and smoothies.
  • Add a cup of cold yogurt. You can use low-fat, plain or flavored yogurt in this drink. It all depends upon your required taste. It is a good think that yogurt is also available in the strawberry flavor as well.
  • If you want to sweeten it then you can add 1 ½ teaspoon of sugar, but this can easily be left out or exchanged with honey.
  • Just put the lid on and start blending until the mixture turns smooth. Don’t worry about the seeds of the strawberries because that provides a slight crunch in the drink.
  • Pour it out in tall glasses and enjoy it with your friend.
This is how to make a strawberry smoothie with yogurt.

Hope you guys have a healthy summer be back for more tomorrow

4 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! This just looks soooo yummy!! I will definitely try it! Great post!

    I just followed you on Google Friend Connect :) Hope you can drop by my blog too and maybe get a follow back? :) Thank you very much and looking forward to more posts!

    XOXO

    www.MusingsofaMakeupMaven.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. better than shake/crushed ice..:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an amazing story these girls will have to share! Thanks for giving us a peek into it-wow! wholesale Jewelry

    ReplyDelete

Share some love and comment. I check my comments everyday and they make my day :)- xoxo