How To Make a Strawberry Smoothie With Yogurt
If you follow the simple steps below, you will know how to make a strawberry smoothie using yogurt.
- Take a cup and a half of strawberries, preferably they should be frozen. Place them in a clean blender which is only used in making milkshakes and smoothies.
- Add a cup of cold yogurt. You can use low-fat, plain or flavored yogurt in this drink. It all depends upon your required taste. It is a good think that yogurt is also available in the strawberry flavor as well.
- If you want to sweeten it then you can add 1 ½ teaspoon of sugar, but this can easily be left out or exchanged with honey.
- Just put the lid on and start blending until the mixture turns smooth. Don’t worry about the seeds of the strawberries because that provides a slight crunch in the drink.
- Pour it out in tall glasses and enjoy it with your friend.
This is how to make a strawberry smoothie with yogurt.
Hope you guys have a healthy summer be back for more tomorrow.