Thursday, April 19, 2012

Skincare of April


When it comes to spring I care most about my skin. It's just me! So let me tell you some skin-care companies and products that will get you through April. I am still waiting to receive some skin-care products from some companies for a review... so lets see if they become a favorite. 

Refreshing Facial Wash Gel
I have talked about this alot! Check out review on it in my further post!

Revitalizing Mask 
I have also talked about this before! I also have a giveaway on this!

Clean and Clear Morning Burst 
This is always in my shopping haul! It gets your ready for the hot weather of spring and summer!


What are your favorites?
comment below<3


Look Forward to:
Giveaway's and review's 
Help me reach 300 followers!

2 comments:

  1. I really like the first one!
    Please check out my blog. :DD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post and blog!


    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Share some love and comment. I check my comments everyday and they make my day :)- xoxo